Marketing Behaviorist, at Your Service.
When people ask me what I do, or misunderstand what I do (“oh, so you’re a social media expert?” or “you do copywriting, right?”), I explain it in this way:
Everything you need to bring your passion to the world through digital mediums is a behavior ask.
- If you want people to read your content, reading is a behavior.
- If you want people to sign up for your newsletter, signing up is a behavior.
- If you want people to click on your link, clicking is a behavior.
- If you want people to go deeper into your website, navigating is a behavior.
- If you want people to trust you enough to buy from you, trusting is a behavior.
- If you want people to donate to your cause, giving you their money is a behavior.
- If you want people to like, share, or talk about your content, or you or your business or your offering, that’s all behavior you’re looking for.
Do you know how to work with your audience’s cognitive biases? Do you know what hacks you can use in your design and messaging to get their attention without being manipulative? Every great purpose-driven business and organization deserves a chance for their message to inspire attention, engagement, and ACTION.
“I attended Jennifer’s presentation “The Psychological Profiles of Social Media Platforms”. I had not met Jennifer before but was intrigued by the title. She got my attention very quickly. The content was original, fresh, and compelling. Jennifer’s presentation style was interactive and she connected well with the audience. She clearly demonstrated thought leadership in what is arguably the most rapidly-evolving sector of the internet. Her insights were relevant to me and my business. If you want your organization to be leading instead of playing catch-up, I recommend you bring in Jennifer.” ~ Jeff Rock: Coach, Personal Branding Consultant, Career Reinvention Strategist, Branded Video Producer, Radio Show Host.
Among the services I offer to help you get to extraordinary are:
- Workshops for business owners or marketing managers. You’ll learn some of the most relevant and well vetted principles that are most likely to result in immediate changes to your customer response. I’ll be announcing a local schedule soon, but if you’d like me to present a workshop at your organization, please contact me with details. ($500 for a 2.5 hour workshop, or $50/person 10 registered minimum).
- Group Consulting Workshops for small business owners and solopreneurs. This format allows you to get personal attention on your marketing campaign while sharing the cost with others. Focus is on getting the attention, engagement, and action you want from your campaign. Workshops are limited to 10-12 people to allow for personal attention, feedback from the group, and shared learning on the most up-to-date cognitive marketing strategies for high impact attention, emotional engagement, and conversion! See High Speed Impact Group Consult.
- Private brain-picking for small businesses. I’ll meet with you or your team to review your marketing materials and identify simple but key changes you can implement and test to increase attention, emotional engagement, and conversions.
- 1 Hour – $150
- 1/2 Day – $500
- Full Day Deep Dive -$1,000
- Monthly Retainer – Launching a branding strategy or new product? Need ongoing advice on your messaging? Have me on your team to advise. Contact me for a free 1 hour discovery session to determine the level of need for ongoing services.
- Marketing Behaviorist A La Carte – To date clients have brought me in for everything from writing email headlines that get opened, event invitations that doubled the hoped for attendance, crafting lean marketing strategies that serve as a compass to reach the right people in the right place at the right time, and writing proposals that win bids. If there’s an area of your marketing where you need to up-the-game and cut through the noise, let’s talk.
“I’ve used marketing consultants in the past and was somewhat hesitant in hiring another one for strategies likely similar to what I’ve gotten before. Jennifer’s behavioral marketing approach, however, quickly confirmed that my concerns were ill founded.Jennifer’s brilliance and speed at arriving at the most highly effective and emotional hooking strategies were awe inspiring.” ~Terry Cline, LifeStyle/Space Integration & Green Residential Design